God (Allah) informs us that the authenticity of the holy Quran will be proven by the number 19 in surah Al-Muddath-thir[74:31,35], revealed through Prophet Muhammad (s.a.a.w.). This proof divine origin of Quran.
Discover more truth about 19!
* The Quran consists of 114 chapters, which is 19 x 6.
* The total number of verses in the Quran is 6346, or 19 x 334. Note that 6 + 3 + 4 + 6 = 19.
* The word "God" (Allah) occurs in the Quran 2698 times, and this number equals 19 x 142.
* The total sum of verse numbers for all verses containing the word "God" is 118123, also a multiple of 19 (118123 = 19×6217).
* "The Quran" is mentioned in the Quran 57 times, 19 x 3.
* The first verse, known as "Basmalah," consists of 19 letters.
* The word "proof" is written throughout the entire Quran 19 times.
* The famous first revelation (96:1-5) consists of 19 words.
* This 19-worded first revelation consists of 76 letters, or 19 x 4.
* The first chapter revealed (Sura 96) consists of 19 verses.
* This first chapter revealed is placed atop the last 19 chapters.
* This chapter also consists of 304 letters, or 19 x 16.
* The last revelation (Sura 110) consists of 19 words. * The first verse of the last revelation (110:1) consists of 19 letters. * The Quran mentions 30 different numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 19, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 99, 100, 200, 300, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 50,000, & 100,000. The sum of these numbers is 162146, which equals 19×8534.
HOW MANY MORE PROOFS YOU WANT? To contradict this proof SHOW ANY OTHER RELIGIOUS BOOK WITH such meaningful characteristics which proof the origin of the book!
Suppose you are asked to write a book with the stipulation that:
1.Chapter 3 is to contain exactly 532 of the letter `S’.2.Chapter 8 is to contain exactly 209 B’s, and 779 T’s.3.Chapter 6 is to contain exactly 133 of the letter combination `ING.’4.And the total number of sentences must be exactly 57,152.
You will then try to write this hypothetical book, carefully counting and keeping track of those letters and the number of sentences in order to conform with the specifications given to you. As you conform to these specifications, you must write down words and sentences that make sense and tell the reader something important having to do with the subject of your book.
This is a simple example of mathematical composition.
These specifications can be increased or decreased to create varying degrees of complexity.The specific counts of certain letters, numbers of specific phrases, numbers of sentences and totals of verse numbers can soon become so interlocking that it becomes virtually impossible to compose such a book.
The original video is from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rCHaAf7Yyc&feature=related
I re-posted this to add my findings with the video. Thanks to all other authors who published related facts!
Go to Source